Akashic Records: Concrete Steps Towards The Truth
While it is true that as physical entities in this world, we can refer to more physical “records” such as history books and personal records to aid us in how to make sense of our past, our present, and how to project positive future probabilites: We are more than just physical entities. We are simultaneously spiritual entities.
Through an analogy, the nature of our being can be perceived as this: Humans have one foot grounded on the physical world, with another foot on the spiritual world from which we initially came.
Thus, in order to more holistically quench our thirst for reconciling with our origins, knowing ourselves better and in the backdrop of the bigger picture of our true nature, and learning how to gain the most valuable insights in leading the best lives we possibly can while we are in this physical world— it is wise to consult and read the Akashic Records. These are etheric records that do not exist on the physical plane, and simultaneously contain valuable sources of origins and truth about human existence and our own selves. Akashic Records contain all past and present deeds, thoughts, events, and emotions of all human beings that have ever existed; along with the future possibilities for each individual.
The following illustrates an important fact about Akashic Records that everyone must know:
- A Myth: The Akashic Records are located on the ethereal or spiritual plane, and can thus be accessed only by those who have intrinsic psychic abilities.
- The Truth: Despite existing only on the etheric plane, the Akashic Records can be accessed by every individual.
While it may appear to us that only psychic individuals have the ability to do access the Akashic Records because of their intrinsic abilities, all of us can access the etheric records by divine birthright. We are all spiritual entities that come from the Divine Source. Furthermore, the Akashic Records can be likened to a universal DNA— each person, each event, and each location has and is entitled to an Akashic Record. It is in everyone and everywhere.
Specific Ways of Gaining Entry and Reading the Etheric Records
Gaining access and being able to read the information in our Akashic Records must be perceived as a process—something that may not successfully take place over night, or in a matter of just a session or two. Patience and openness are keys to the successful endeavour. All of the following ways enumerated below can be exhausted, and aspirants may settle and continuously use one or just particular techniques that seem to best herald progress in their pursuit.
A caveat: Engaging in any psychic activity renders us positioned into a very vulnerable state. As such, before undertaking psychic activities, it is usually advised to invoke protection from spiritual guardians in order to chase away the negativity that can be easily obtained or absorbed. Another key advice, in relation to measures that will involve dealing with a psychic or hypnotherapist, is to be wary with professionals that leave us with a drained disposition after the session. Feeling uplifted is believed to be one of the important indications that show the professional’s genuine concern to help.
The following are generally clustered into the following— working on our own to access our Akashic Records, and referring to professional help and guidance, such as through psychics, hypnotherapists and other credible Readers.
- Various people, both clients and professionals alike, have attributed several successful ventures of accessing the Akashic Records to hypnosis. It is imperative to look for a credible hypnotherapist whose methods and effectiveness have been approved by trusted people, or by other customers’ comments. The point is to find the person who can position us into the trance state. Another key thing to consider is someone who will allow us to record the audio session and bring it home, so we can freely review and take notes from the session that transpired.
- One effective do it yourself method is to purchase a hypnosis program that is available through audio, and which must especially be inclined to pave way for exploring and accessing the Akashic Records. Once the fitting program has been purchased, we must set a venue and schedule that will be exclusively set apart for the meditation. These factors must enable us, for several times on a weekly basis, to freely meditate without disturbances. Focus is another key factor that heightens chances of a successful venture.
- Another popular do it yourself method is through self-hypnosis and other related exercise routines. Exercises that can help us enter a trance, ethereal state include shamanic drumming.
A specific routine as suggested by Dr. Bruce Goldberg is to employ “white light protection”. According to him, after other self-hypnosis methods, we must lie on our backs or comfortably sit on a chair. Once we have gained ample relaxation, we must direct our attention inward then focus it on the third eye area. We must simultaneously witness the area glow with a “golden white radiance”, and it must also be palpable with energy. During the process, our sense and awareness of the surrounding colours, sounds, and temperature found inside the room will fade—a gradual instance that renders psychic stirring substantially more noticeable.
- Apart from hypnotherapists, intuitive readers or psychics are also the usual option for those who want to access the Akashic Records. Professional and reputable psychics can be encountered through their online web sites or online comments, apart from recommendations by people who are close to us. There are also critical reviews regarding the accuracy of several psychics’ works.
During the session, it is important to be open and wary at the same time: While having an open mind to what the psychic says, we should simultaneously be aware of the particular reading’s details that resonate and pull a string within us.
- It is also advisable to attend lessons or trainings provided by reputable psychics, which aim to teach others how to tap and develop their own abilities. In this sense, we can be students just like everyone else involved—we can learn to gain entry into our very own records, and we will further develop a more acute sense of intuition and insight.
- Alongside every kind venture we undertake into gaining access to our Akashic Records, and regardless of which type of measure that we choose, it is wise to always keep a journal beside us. This journal will come in handy every time we have departed from the trance state and entered our re-centered, normal state. It is important for us to always take note of whatever we observe, regardless of how seemingly trivial they may appear. The seemingly insignificant things that we sense may prove to hold valuable insights in our succeeding efforts.
If you have any questions, comments, or feature requests, Contact Us or Call us.
Toll Free: (877) 944-9766 International: (718) 833-5299
|Copyright © Statbrook Associates, Inc.|